What is Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), and can it help me?
Intense pulsed light (IPL) / E-light is a light technology for hair removal. It emits a specific wavelength of light that is readily absorbed by skin pigments (called melanin). Heat from the light is concentrated to the hair root, where it stops the hair growth cycle. The result is a reduction in body hair.
IPL is effective for all people of different skin and hair types. IPL therapy may require multiple sessions in order to capture hairs in all parts of the hair growth cycle.
IPL can also be configured to target different pigmentations on the skin, thus it is also used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including:
- Acne Rosacea
- Broken capillaries
- Appearance of varicose veins, blood vessels, freckles, birth marks etc.
SmartLife IPL is delivered by licensed esthetician that is able to provide an assessment and consultation before recommending IPL treatment.
Visit us or call us today to ask how SmartLife IPL can help you achieve your personal best!
- Chiropractic Care
- Massage Therapy
- Acupuncture Therapy/Cupping
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pre-/Post-natal Rehabilitation
- Personal/Sport Injuries
- Braces/Compression Stocking
- MVA (Motor Vehicle Accidents)
- Minor Surgeries of the Foot
- Custom-Made Orthotics
- Gait Analysis
- Home Care Physiotherapy